XII CODAIP - CHAMADA DE ARTIGOS
XII CODAIP - CALLS OF ARTICLES
The Graduate Program in Law (PPGD) of the Federal University of Paraná (UFPR), through the Study Group on Copyright and Industrial Law (GEDAI) held from November 5 to 6, 2018, the XII CODAIP - Congress of Copyright and Public Interest .
- Prof. Dr. Marcos Wachowicz - GEDAI / UFPR
- Prof. Dr. Marcia Carla Pereira Ribeiro - UFPR / PUCPR
- Prof. Dr. José Augusto Fontoura Costa - USP
- Prof. Dr. Sérgio Staut Júnior - UFPR
The XII CODAIP aims to broaden and disseminate the studies of Intellectual Property in the public and private dimensions of the institute, fomenting the debate among the various sectors of the academy, professional and artistic in the area of Copyright and Culture on the need of reform of copyright law within the cultural and technological context of Brazilian society.
- THEMATIC SHAFTS
The tenth edition has the following themes:
I - COPYRIGHT AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES: Frontiers between Public and Private Law in the Information Society
II - COPYRIGHT AND ARTISTIC EXPRESSIONS: Cultural Rights and Copyright Regulation
III - COPYRIGHT AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL PRIMATES: Access to culture and knowledge
IV - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Development, Innovation and Market
- Article Submissions
The inscriptions of scientific articles and research reports are open to undergraduate and graduate students in law, as well as other academic areas, since the event is interdisciplinary, as well as law professionals and other areas of knowledge that have an affinity with the general theme of the event and its thematic axes.
- Important informations
- The publication of the proceedings in the Annals is subject to the presentation of the same XII CODAIP - Congress of Copyright and Public Interest .
- Only the presentation of works by the author (s) will be allowed. In case of co-authorship, at least one of them will be present at the time of the exhibition. The presentation of the work by third parties will not be allowed;
- The paper submission statement will only be given to the author (s) who effectively present the work on the Panel. Delivery will be made by the Moderator Panel at the end of each presentation;
- Only unpublished works with up to 2 (two) authors will be admitted;
- Only works that are within the rules and that conform to the model indicated in the GEDAI / UFPR website will be analyzed and that they will be sent by e-mail until 01/10/2018 ;
- Only papers sent to the email will be accepted: email@example.com
- The best works will be selected for presentation;
- The list of accepted papers will be published at www.gedai.com.br . The forecast of disclosure of the works is approved for the presentation is 08/10/2018 . Authors will be notified of the evaluation via email;
- The duration of the exhibitions of the works approved for presentation in the Panel is up to 15 min per exhibitor, being able to have debate following the presentations or, at the end, global debate;
- No audiovisual resources (data-show, projectors, etc.) will be made available for the presentations of the works;
- The works are provided at no cost by their authors to the Congress of Copyright and Public Interest, which may publish them with mention of the names of the respective authors and the event. The abstracts will be published in the printed version of the Annals and the full papers will be made available on CD and on the Internet, on the GEDAI / UFPR website.
- The works will be evaluated by double blind review system by qualified researchers from different institutions. In no case shall the substitution or alteration of the content of the submitted work be accepted.
- Each author may submit up to two scientific articles for presentation at the event, provided for different THEMATIC AXIS.
- About the event
Each year, CODAIP is an international event that consolidates itself as an important space for discussion in the field of Copyright Law and the public interest, bringing to the debate issues related to access to information, education, culture and development.
In this perspective, it is important to note that, in this perspective, the legal mechanisms for their effective tutelage are a challenge in the Information Society.
Registration of works : OCTOBER 01, 2018.
Result of the Selection of the Works : until October 08, 2018.
Presentation of Scientific Articles : NOVEMBER 05 and 06, 2018, from 08:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:00
Palavras chave: xii codaip chamada artigos Direito Autoral